BRACKET Multiplier Events ended with a sense of success in terms of target groups and stakeholders attracted
Multiplier events organised by all the partners had the aim of showcasing all results and outcomes developed within the BRACKET project and beyond the partnership: key analysis, collaborative platform, lessons learned and experienced acquired. These events at national level, apart from disseminating the wide range of intellectual outputs produced within the project, improved the understanding of their use and the presentation of all their potentialities for the purpose of the enhancement of skills and knowledge on Key Enabling Technologies in the field of Vocational Education and Training.
– From Croatia, IRMO organised a face-to-face seminar in Zagreb at its facilities on 29 April 2021. There were 12 attendants from various backgrounds, covering multiple target groups. To conclude, as shown by the discussions, both the multiplier event and the project’s outputs were positively received by students, university staff, researchers and SME managers/owners. Attendees learned about all stages and outputs of the project, how to access and use the online course, and the benefits of the ECVET system.
Participants were also invited to share their thoughts about the project and online course during discussions. To summarize, they commended the project and its objectives. The content was perceived as relevant and of great quality, and participants commented that the e-learning platform seems easy to use. Multiple stakeholders agreed that the online course should be shared and disseminated as widely as possible and they suggested that universities could also accept their students attaining the certificates.
– From Poland, DANMAR divided its multiplier event in two small ones due to COVID-19 restrictions. The first event with 10 participants was held on March 19, 2021, while the second with another 10 participants was held on April 29, 2021. The workshop was targeted to end users, but also to other users such as regional policy makers, public authorities, VET providers, SMEs, associations and other stakeholders. Feedback collected from participants shows their interest in the project results for further use, exploitation and sustainability (Rzeszow Regional Development Agency). They were satisfied with their attendance to the event, reflected that the event was well prepared and the results attract attention. Multiplier event participants were informed on the availability of results through the project website and guaranteed support in using them by the host. Attendees had the opportunity to learn about some KET and familiarize themselves with challenging topics. Participants also expressed their satisfaction with the possibility to exchange their good practices, experience and opinions with other professionals that attended the event.
– Due to COVID-19 restrictions, CETEM organised an online meeting on 28th April, with 24 attendants. The workshop was targeted to end users (VET students, industrial workers and also managers), but also to other users such as regional policy makers, public authorities, VET providers, SMEs, associations, other stakeholders such as university workers.
This target-oriented dissemination workshop has promoted the improvement of the acquisition of potentialities of the outputs, facilitating the usage of these solutions and starting the mainstreaming to the Education and Training system and industries. It has worked as a dissemination event, capturing and motivating the end users for the experimentation of the envisaged outputs, as well as the intermediate users to incorporate them into their practices. That has been corroborated with the final survey when attendants were asked if they are more interested in the BRACKET course after the webinar and, in general more than 13 persons out of 15 put a score from 8 to 10 points.
– BEFO organised two face-to-face meetings on 27th and 28th April due to COVID-19 restrictions. As there are still gathering restrictions due to Covid 19, it was possible to organize events only for up to 10 attendees. During these two multiplier events, BEFO tried to cover as much of the project as it is possible, but the main focus was on how to use, why use etc. It was important to demonstrate BRACKET platform to attendees, so to ensure the project sustainability after the project end date and after some years and it was used for its purposes. At the end of both events, the audience was invited to participate in discussions and give feedback about the project.
– LURS organised three small face-to-face multiplier events due to COVID-19 restrictions: 29th March 2021 at 10.00 at Ljudska univerza Rogaška Slatina; 21st April 2021 at 10.00 at Ljudska univerza Rogaška Slatina; 21st April 2021 at 17.00 at Ljudska univerza Rogaška Slatina. All together LURS has reached 24 participants who came from various areas, including VET providers, organisations for adult education and training, local SMEs, manufacturing companies, centre for garbage reuse and other stakeholders. Participants were interested in the project and stated they will disseminate the project and the platform among their employees, managers and their other connections. They mostly stated that the project design is appealing and clearly presented, visual materials make the content even more attractive and motivating. Participants believe that the impact of the project will be rather high in the field of VET education, since the material could be used in VET schools, especially because it is evaluated according to ECVET and can bring students credit points.
– UTH organized an event at the University of Thessaly, Karditsa Campus, Karditsa, Greece, on 23.4.2021, in a form of live face to face meetings in three groups of 6-8 invited stakeholders separated in three different lecture rooms (due to the restrictions of the pandemic). There were 21 participants (not including the instructors (which were partners of the consortium). In general, it appears that the BRACKET project and platform fulfils the expectations of all attendees of the multiplier event and covers their need for a modern learning platform of Vocational Training, which will offer them new skills and help them a lot in the present and future careers. Since 21 people have attended the multiplier event, and additionally more than 11 people have tested the platform (other than those that attended the multiplier event) and since this event was publicized in the local newspapers, it is expected that many people will learn about the freely available BRACKET platform and make use of the excellent training content that it offers.
– Because of COVID-19 related restrictions InnoRenew CoE planned to organize two virtual multiplier events (ME) held over Zoom, one in the morning and one in the evening, so more people with different schedules could attend. A flyer containing and invitation and agenda was made a month prior to the events and disseminated through mailing lists and social media channels to reach a wide audience. Both MEs were planned and conducted on 20 April 2021, one from 10.00 to 12.15 and one from 18.00 to 20.15. Because the attendance was lower than anticipated, a third event was organized live to reach the planned minimum audience of 20 participants. It was held at the InnoRenew CoE Laboratory in Izola on 22 April 2021. 15 participants registered for the morning online session and 19 for the evening online session. 12 attended the morning session and 7 the evening one, but 4 participants in the first ME were from InnoRenew Coe, so, in total, 15 people outside the organizing institute have attended the ME. As shown by the poll results and discussions, both the multiplier events and the project’s outputs were positively received by students, university staff, researchers and SME managers/owners from multiple countries. On all MEs attendees learned about all stages and outputs of the project, how to access and use the online course, and the benefits of the ECVET system, while students that attended the third ME were also shown some equipment used in manufacturing of advanced materials.