After the deployment of all the BRACKET training material into the e-learning platform, the Consortium had carried out a Real Verification Activity to field-test the actual effectiveness and usability of the BRACKET course through the consultation of target groups and stakeholders.
In order to reach as many participants as possible, from February to March 2021, the communication strategy was set up to attract users. This strategy was based on 3 pillars:
- News and social media posts
- Contact related network and press media
Finally, 59 people participated in the questionnaires, 50 of them (85%) belonged to the category of students/employees and 9 of them (15%) to the category of teachers/managers.
In general, the evaluations were quite positive, however, after analysing all received answers and comments, the project Consortium decided to consider some short-term actions that were implemented within the project period (end of April):
- Based on the final review of the Partners’ respective language versions, corrections in terms of spelling and grammar were made to the platform; and full unit content PDFs replaced if necessary.
- The names of the contributors (authors) of each Unit were added on the e-learning platform, which are included in the full unit content PDFs that learners can download.
- Open questions from consolidation and final assessments (fill-ins) were deleted to eliminate instances of incorrect fill-ins based on misspellings.
- Regarding the introduction videos, based on the language of the user (chosen site language) the video subtitles appear in that language.
The BRACKET course and its e-learning platform will be available at least 5 years after the end of the project, so we kindly invite all those how are interested to take part in this amazing course related to Key Enabling Technologies!